Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

skytrash969

im BROKE bitch im BROKE!!
Whats up guys. Looking for some info on the size of luggage that works for the erj/crj. is a 22" or a 26" better. or even a 20". I don't work for a regional but Planning to in a few months. thx

Many guys have the 26" PNS for the CRJ. I have the 22", but I'm sure I could pack a lot more crap (stuff) in the 26". The height doesn't matter as much as the thickness since you'll probably be putting it in an over head bin, depending on what plan you're on.

If you commute be sure and take that into account. I have couple of different rollerbags but the 22" Travelpro gets used the most. It fits into most overhead bins without having to turn it sideways.

I haven't used crewgear.com for a rollerbag but I bought a flightbag from them a while back. You might want to check them out. I know a lot of our people buy rollerbags at Costco because of the warranty. IT's not a great bag but you can keep bringing it back for a replacement whenever it breaks.

If you commute be sure and take that into account. I have couple of different rollerbags but the 22" Travelpro gets used the most. It fits into most overhead bins without having to turn it sideways.

Most airlines will make you check anything larger than a 22" bag. Keep that in mind as well :) Personally I'd say go with a 22" bag.

Av8rPHX said:
Most airlines will make you check anything larger than a 22" bag. Keep that in mind as well :) Personally I'd say go with a 22" bag.

And it's not unheard of for some jackass TSA screener to disallow your 26 incher to even be screened, because it's too big. Like the other guy said, get the 22 inch luggageworks. I have the "stopover stealth" from the stopover store in msp (or online) and LOVE it!! (I too sat on the fence for awhile regarding luggage.) Buy it, you'll love it!!

Latest resources

Back