What regionals might be interested?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

kntrdr

I was wondering what regionals might be interested in a pilot with the following times?

1200 Total
1010 Multi
190 Single
195 Instrument
1016 PIC
165 Part 121 (furloughed COEX)
171 Turbine

I have been emailing some resumes but so far no luck. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance, and best of luck to everyone out there.

ASA likes to see prior 121 time, however, I heard they are done interviewing for the year. They had 100 in a pool till they filled two classes as of yesterday.

Other carriers that I dont have any info on but just heard people talking:
Colgan
ACA
Pinnacle
PSA
Comair
All are possibly interviewing

I've been in touch with ASA, looking to get an interview there myself. Yes, they love 121 time, but also REALLY want applicants to be current in 121. Give it a try anyway though.
The only airline I found that expressed enough interest to send me an application once they got my resume was PSA, but so far no interview. Don't know what's going on over there, but you might give them a try also. Good luck.

From the posts I have seen, Air Wis is hiring and Chautauqua is hiring. But here again it helps to have someone walk in your resume and if you do not know anyone at the airline, go to the airports, catch a few pilots if you can and buy them lunch and talk to them so they can get to know you. Might not help but couldn't hurt other than your wallet.

You have good multi time and prior 121 is always good but the total time atleast for us is a little low but I have said it before and I will say it again let the HR people tell you that your times are not high enough. Mt advice is apply anyway and see what happens. It also helps about 90% if you have an LOR from one of our pilots.

WD

Pinnacle and PSA

Pinnacle...

They tend to like 1500/300 BUT with prior 121 they have been known to dip down.

PSA... Good friend of mine spoke with Jeff Francis on Fri...
Story is they are on a "hold" until the Airways thing gets a little more ironed out. He mentioned that possibly doing some interviews the end of September and possibly some classes in OCT. Although the classes will be small (5-6) per class. The interview classes are also small... less then 10 per session. My friend was told that he was on the list but it may take some time. He got his packet back to them in early August.

Comair... He sent his in around early june and just got an interview date for the end of the month. His times are comparable right down to the 121 time, the only edge is he has about 500 in a jet....

Good luck

Latest resources

Back