• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What regional is now?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
...just the other day, I met a foreign pilot in Chicago with a very thick foreign English accent, who flew a 747 in to ORD...and no he wasn't even interested in Green Card.

Based on your dislike for 'accent's, I bet this one (flying a 747 International, while you're stuck with a regional), will get under your skin.

By the way, he was 25 years old!

I'm sure this bit of info will 'improve' rest of your day!

Are you really impressed by that??? Im sure as hell not. :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaheen
It's common for those who make insulting and degrading remarks to say "I was just joking."

No, please don't jump off the bridge. Your day is already ruined as it is.

Actually, I was making an observation. I have observed that a large percentage of pilots I hear on the radio using the callsigns, "Freedom, Chatauqa, Air Shuttle, and Mercury" seem to have foreigh accents. Pretty simple observation really.

Your skrewd dude. Shaheen done put the Fatwa out on you. Sucks being an Amercan infidel.

Of course you are jealous of a 25 year old flying a 747 because you will most likely never get to fly one! Don't try to justify with how great it is to fly an RJ (v. 747), because you will sound weird. Now Mr. Discount airline pilot have a cold one.:p

"Impressed" and "Jealous" are two very different terms. I kinda wish I was from a country where I could get ab-initio training and a seat on a 747 flight deck just because I could pass an interview and a couple of written tests...

Who cares wtf anyone flies anyway? They are all the same up front. It's the paycheck the matters. Hell I'd fly a VLJ if it paid big bucks.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back