• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What regional is now?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ahh... another green card pilot. I would suggest Mesa or Chitaqua based on the accents I keep hearing on the radio......

...just the other day, I met a foreign pilot in Chicago with a very thick foreign English accent, who flew a 747 in to ORD...and no he wasn't even interested in Green Card.

Based on your dislike for 'accent's, I bet this one (flying a 747 International, while you're stuck with a regional), will get under your skin.

By the way, he was 25 years old!

I'm sure this bit of info will 'improve' rest of your day!

...just the other day, I met a foreign pilot in Chicago with a very thick foreign English accent, who flew a 747 in to ORD...and no he wasn't even interested in Green Card.

Based on your dislike for 'accent's, I bet this one (flying a 747 International, while you're stuck with a regional), will get under your skin.

By the way, he was 25 years old!

I'm sure this bit of info will 'improve' rest of your day!

Yep, you got me. I'm devastated. Think I'll finally go jump off that bridge now. It was a joke. Lighten up, Francis

Yep, you got me. I'm devastated. Think I'll finally go jump off that bridge now. It was a joke. Lighten up, Francis

It's common for those who make insulting and degrading remarks to say "I was just joking."

No, please don't jump off the bridge. Your day is already ruined as it is.

It's common for those who make insulting and degrading remarks to say "I was just joking."

No, please don't jump off the bridge. Your day is already ruined as it is.

Actually, I was making an observation. I have observed that a large percentage of pilots I hear on the radio using the callsigns, "Freedom, Chatauqa, Air Shuttle, and Mercury" seem to have foreigh accents. Pretty simple observation really.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back