What plane is better?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
WickedPissa said:
I currently bag groceries at Winn Dixie. I am tired of saying paper or plastic. My boss at Service Master said his neighbor is a co-pilot at Fedex. I wanted to talk to him and ask him about his job, but didn't see him. When is he gonna get to be the pilot? When can he get to fly commercial at places like Delta? If I do get a job, should I pick the 747 or the new big Airbus?

Some of these posts remind me of the guy I got a tow from the other day who actually asked some of these questions. By the way, should I go for that interview with Mesa, or hold out for the FedEx gig?
95 posts and he doesn't know that Delta guys wish they were at FedEX?

Which is the better plane?

The one that pays the most.

C-152 for $100k/yr? I'll take it.

CE

I always say that is is nice to not have these stupid posts in the cargo area. It is flame.

I get that all the time... "when are you going to fly commercial planes" i just smile.

FearlessFreep said:
On a side note, I really can't stand after people find out that you fly freight and then say: "So when are you going to be a Commercial Pilot and fly for the airlines"

I can't freaking stand that either....:angryfire

WickedPissa said:
Some of these posts remind me of the guy I got a tow from the other day who actually asked some of these questions. By the way, should I go for that interview with Mesa, or hold out for the FedEx gig?

Not flame, just not extraordinarily well written.

Yet how many people come back from mesa to fly freight...Just keep the sjs off(shinny jet syndrome) I call my plane "vintage"

I just read that UPS pilots signed a nice fat contract. They and the FedEx pilots now make more than any of the major airlines. My how the times have changes. The average UPS annual salary is now 175K.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back