What plane is better?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

WickedPissa

I currently bag groceries at Winn Dixie. I am tired of saying paper or plastic. My boss at Service Master said his neighbor is a co-pilot at Fedex. I wanted to talk to him and ask him about his job, but didn't see him. When is he gonna get to be the pilot? When can he get to fly commercial at places like Delta? If I do get a job, should I pick the 747 or the new big Airbus?

Some of these posts remind me of the guy I got a tow from the other day who actually asked some of these questions. By the way, should I go for that interview with Mesa, or hold out for the FedEx gig?

Well I among other pilots I'm sure would rather leave the airlines to go to fedex (of course I'm not that far along yet..but regardless)....As a co-pilot he is fully qualified to fly that airplane, he just isn't logging pilot in command, rather he logs second in command. When you get into aviation you suddenly realize you really don't get to pick what airplane you want to fly. You look at the opportunities presented to you and choose the best path for you. Of course if you know a bunch of 747 captains thats one extra foot you have in the door. Anyways, flying is definetly more fun than baggin groceries. Good Luck

Marc

Flame Bait!

On a side note, I really can't stand after people find out that you fly freight and then say: "So when are you going to be a Commercial Pilot and fly for the airlines"

I think some people's sarcasm detectors have been killed by all the flaming around this place.

mpflies2's BS Detector Panel = Gang-barred.

Run the checklist again.

BS DETECTOR PANEL..............NORMAL

P.S. There was once a time when I had to bag my groceries, then I got married.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back