Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Stifler's Mom

MILF...MILF...MILF
Recently ASA switched from plain pretzels to honey roasted penauts and chocolate chip granola bars.

I was wondering what snacks does your airline have? I can only eat so many of those darn bars in one day, so you may find me wondering over to your plane to do a little trading someday.

Last edited:
On the Eagle ATRs....

Cheese cracker snacks or pretzels....it varies.

Or you can buy those snack packs for $3 on ALL flights...

By far, the San Juan branch had the best snacks...full bags of different flavored doritos, pecan sandies, cheese or peanut butter crackers, sometimes lemon cookies, and some mornings, granola bars for the longer flights.

I thought peanuts were out for good, due to liability concerns about people who are allergic to them? Haven't seen a peanut on an airplane in 10+ years.

Eagle thankfully switched from the pretzels that were made from recycled paper towel tubes to another brand that is actually pretty good. The cheddar stuff (Meow Mix) was pretty good, but we all got tired of it. I wonder what we'll have next? Whatever the snack companies will sell for cheap, of course....

Skyway-

In no set order of rotation-

Pringles
Cheez-Its
Trail Mix
God knows what else, Sun-chips, pretzels, etc.

Always-
Kringle (AM)
Cookies (PM)

Ah, brings back memories when we had real food on the jets. Chicken ceasar salad, deli sandwiches, southwest chicken breasts, etc. No wonder I gained ten pounds and spent all of my perdiem elsewhere....

..... Back when being a part of Midwest wasn't such a bad thing.

Turkey or Ham sandwiches, M@Ms, Bagels, Cereal, Milk, Soda, beer, twix, coffee, prezals, peanuts......depending on time of day and block time for Expressjet and Contintental. All gets old fast but better than nothin.....I avoid the alcohol...

To start, we had Spicy Italian Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms. Next came the garden salad with crumbled bleu cheese. For a main course I had Filet Mignon cooked medium rare with Mushroom gravy, Asparagus and garlic mashed potatoes. After dinner, there was an assortment of pastries to choose from. It was quite good.

Approaching 30°W, my co-captain and I split a tray of fresh deli wrap sandwiches.

After arrival, while waiting for our limo to take us from the aircraft to the hotel, we enjoyed a glass of Merlot.

Boy, I sure miss flying for the airlines!

Rook said:
I still snack on Flight attendants from time to time. (not the males though...Not that there's anything wrong with that) ;)

Rook

WTF?????:confused:

Latest resources

Back