• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What is your "oh Sh*t" moment?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was looking in a technical manual for the definition of an "idiot pump", and it showed a picture of you know who. Who ever out there said I should talk to Freud, get bent. Besides I would just give him a nervous tick anyway. What kind of school puts a 700 hr pilot in a chief pilot slot? On top of that they charge how much? I was thinking about bank robbery, but this sounds better. Wait I forgot, if she does it for a year, she will know more than all of us. Maybe she would have to raise her rates to teach the only way to stay alive in IMC. Good bye for now, the Antinein has to go FLY FOR LIVING.

And this one time ... at band camp ... :D

not slinging poo, but...

turbo, didn't you have an oh **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** moment once in a plane and there wasn't any tp around?

Now you know why I insist on always having some now. I find as long as I keep stealing that extra roll from the hotel rooms I am O.K.

Cue the music, lower the curtain...

turn up the lights...

Please god let this little dog and pony show be finished.

What started out as a fairly interesting thread has metabolized, oxidized, and metastasized into potty humor.

310 said:
Even before that I did not like turning across midfield at untowered fields- still don't. I like to go crosswind if in the pattern.

Just wondering, how high above pattern altitude were you?

Adam

Ouch, dude. Do tell. I see you list 13 hours, so this must've happened recently. What happened?

Just got done reading the whole thread ( I was bored).

Jedinein is a salty 'ol dog.

We could all learn a lot from her. I think we all need to attend that Wings seminar. We could all learn a thing or two. Perhaps if her school offered it online we could ALL attend it. That would be neat.

:rolleyes:

There she was, engine out and inverted. Cockpit filled with smoke. She only knew she was upside down cause the FAA Wings Program medals were dangling in her face....

ROFLMAO!!!!

Latest resources

Back