Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What is this guy Boyds experience? A Few years at Bar Harbor?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

coogebeachhotel

What makes him such a fortune teller. The thin air of Denver?

Last edited:
Funny that when Boyd says something bad about a legacy you get the guys from WN and JBLU coming out of the woodwork touting him as inspirational and dead right. But as soon as he says something bad about the LCC he is a lunatic that should be locked up.

You guys are such clay.

Boyd's probably the best anayst out there. If you read his older stuff, he seems to be pretty accurate and consistant with his analyses. I'm not sure what's on hs resume, but IMHO, his resuts are respectable.

75M said:
but IMHO, his resuts are respectable.

Are we talking about the World Champion Pittsburgh Steelers?

75M said:
Boyd's probably the best anayst out there. If you read his older stuff, he seems to be pretty accurate and consistant with his analyses. I'm not sure what's on hs resume, but IMHO, his resuts are respectable.

To me he states what is happening with little prediction. Then whe you look back his summaries are accurate.

Steeler Fan said:

Boyd picked the Seahawks, along with Lowecur.

The five time world champion Pittsburgh Steelers, no. But I'm sure I'll hear plenty about them in the coming months (and years).

75M said:
The five time world champion Pittsburgh Steelers, no. But I'm sure I'll hear plenty about them in the coming months (and years).

I'm still talking about Super Bowls 9,10, 13, and 14!

I think Big Ben will learn lots from this. Duce Staley (who has really been classy about sitting back and quietly letting the Bus do his thing) should be a really nice 1-2 punch with fast Willie.

I really hope Coach Wiz is around next year, but the Raiders might be hiring him as their Head Coach (I hope not, but we'll see).

Latest resources

Back