Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What is the best aviation watch (Zulu time)?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Happy New Year to you, Sir!

The Montblanc Meisterstuck, which is the only one I have, is twist to operate, so it takes me two hands to use.

http://www.redfingerprint.com/Mont_Blanc_pen/Montblanc_Meisterstuck_Classique/09625

The S.T. Dupont pens are very nice, but I prefer German craftsmanship to Parisien.

Rez O. Lewshun should be along any minute now to tout the quality of Bic pens and affirm that they are all that anyone ever "needs".

GV

The Meisterstuck is very nice but I have always found the ST Duponts writing action to be much more fluid when I have been signing the credit card receipts for my Patek Philippe, dinners at Ducasse, stays at Four Seasons etc. But hey that could just be me:)

Skilcraft man, Skilcraft. ;)

My uncle gave me a cardboard box full of them years ago and I'm still finding them everywhere.

Rez O. Lewshun should be along any minute now to tout the quality of Bic pens and affirm that they are all that anyone ever "needs".

GV

GV-

As you know any free pen from any hotel trumps your high dollar meisterstuck any day. The money you'd spend on that German "piece" would buy so much wurst and pils. In addition, any financial institution will take any credit card slip signed with a cheap chewed up bic pen from the Motel 6.

Happy New Year.....

Rezfully Yours...

GV-

The money you'd spend on that German "piece" would buy so much wurst and pils. In addition, any financial institution will take any credit card slip signed with a cheap chewed up bic pen from the Motel 6.

Happy New Year.....

Rezfully Yours...

The money you spend on the "piece" you take to Motel 6 could at least buy you a nice new Bic. No? :)

Happy New Year!

Last edited:
I had one of those NASA space pens. It sure didn't write very well.

I have a Mont Blanc. It's collecting dust in a drawer somewhere. It's like a watch; I could try to carry it around with me, but it would just get broken.

I had one of those NASA space pens. It sure didn't write very well.

I have a Mont Blanc. It's collecting dust in a drawer somewhere. It's like a watch; I could try to carry it around with me, but it would just get broken.

You don't wear a watch in case you break it? :eek: My four-year- old daughter has a watch and a pen and manages to keep both safe and sound.
(But then she's flown more types than you too.........:laugh:)

The Meisterstuck is very nice but I have always found the ST Duponts writing action to be much more fluid when I have been signing the credit card receipts for my Patek Philippe, dinners at Ducasse, stays at Four Seasons etc. But hey that could just be me:)

The money you spend on the "piece" you take to Motel 6 could at least buy you a nice new Bic. No? :)

You don't wear a watch in case you break it? :eek: My four-year- old daughter has a watch and a pen and manages to keep both safe and sound.
(But then she's flown more types than you too.........:laugh:)

Ah, a Renaissance man possessed not only of good taste, but also wit. ;)

GV

Happy New Year!

GV-

As you know any free pen from any hotel trumps your high dollar meisterstuck any day. The money you'd spend on that German "piece" would buy so much wurst and pils. In addition, any financial institution will take any credit card slip signed with a cheap chewed up bic pen from the Motel 6.

Happy New Year.....

Rezfully Yours...

I knew I could count on you, Rez...

GV

Happy New Year!

GV-

I was flipping thru AOPA magazine and came across an ad for Breitling. The wordsmithing was captivating... I was drawn in and wished I had a few thou laying around so I could be what Breitling was selling..... and of course I thought of you..... :)

:beer:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back