• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What is an "accident"???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
unanswerd--> from your post it sounds like you went through a weekend prep course to pass the FAA written, and are not actively involved in flight training.
The questions you ask are legitimate, BUT they are lazy.

JAFI, I appreciate the fact that you've responded in a manner somewhat less obnoxious than others. However, I see you joking around with Tony C and displaying doubts about whether not I'm even a student pilot. I would only ask you what has prompted such doubts, because I honestly cannot find any actions conducted by myself that might lead a person to draw these types of conclusions. Nevertheless, I apologize for calling you an idiot, even though I still do not agree with your initial statements in the least bit.

Finally, I realize this is faceless communication, and that people will say and do things that they otherwise wouldn't in person. But I get the feeling that most everyone on this forum, including Tony C, is a legitimate aviator. Subsequently, I cannot help but become slightly distressed and irritated upon hearing these same people call me a troll and a moron after simply asking for clarification of an NTSB regulation. I'm not going to lose sleep, but it is very irritating nonetheless...

I am through arguing, and for what it's worth, I appreciate the information from those willing to help. Hell, maybe even from you.

UnAnswerd said:

... I get the feeling that most everyone on this forum, including Tony C, is a legitimate aviator.

Yes, in fact, my parents were married just over a year before I was born.

;)

UnAnswerd,

If in fact you are distressed over flightinfo.

You do need help.

JAFI said:
If you are going to fly airplanes, operate heavy machinery, or handle sharp objects, you need to react to stressful situations better. Learn to let stress roll off your back...

After a long, hectic day at work, is it okay to refer back to this thread and laugh my @ss off? I'm not a troll. I swear.

Just wondering...

TonyC said:
Yes, in fact, my parents were married just over a year before I was born.

;)

*gasp*
I can't be the only bastard pilot with a crack-whore mother on this web-board.........can I?

smellthejeta said:
After a long, hectic day at work, is it okay to refer back to this thread and laugh my @ss off? I'm not a troll. I swear.

Just wondering...

Should we be laughing at the humor or crying because some people just do not have a clue? What ever floats your boat, enjoy.

JAFI

I, "pity the fool" that ever sits next to "unanswered" in a cockpit.

If you're that annoying on the internet, your only hope is Fri8tdoggin' sigle pilot.

Latest resources

Back