Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What in the hell is happining to all of the DHL feeder Routes??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
mecfii said:
I guess the rumor about ATI getting all the DHL might have some truth behind it. It seems ATI was trying to get their hands on several CV-580's. I guess if they get all the new routes and all the new aircraft then they better run down to Wal-Mart and buy some more hair dryers.

They will also will be hiring more mechanics...well I mean pilots/mechanics or mechanics/pilots ever which way you want to look at it. And maybe a visit to a witch doctor to bless them might not hurt either.

I have read so much trash about ATI that it is hard to believe they still are in business and haven't killed any one else. Well maybe they have and the bodies just haven't been uncovered.

It is sad how most of us just turn our backs to what goes on in the freight dog world. I know it is only a matter of time before one of us trash hauler plants another one and right now my money is on AT. I just hope that when they go down they don't take any body else with them...like a school yard full of kids.

In the middle of the night?

Okay pretty boy! You know what I mean, well perhaps you don't if you have never been around some of the trash haulers. Some of them can drop right out of the sky...any place...any time...even on your house.

mecfii said:
I guess if they get all the new routes and all the new aircraft then they better run down to Wal-Mart and buy some more hair dryers.

Bwaaaaahh Hawwww Hawww !!!

Wal-Mart?! Probably go to the local Salvation Army or Goodwill to find used ones...gotta save money, you know.

Feathersword said:
Typical Ameriflight scallywag!!

That mentality, combined with all their single-pilot experience, is usually the reason they do so poorly when they go somewhere else!!

Ahem.

I used to work for AMF. I have many friends that used to work there. Noone has had any difficulty adjusting to 121 pax operations. Some of them are at regionals and others at the majors. I don't know of anyone having trouble with training events, IOE, upgrades, etc. I've spoken to experienced check airmen who have expressed positive comments about the caliber of pilots we've picked up from AMF.

You aren't one of those crack smoking pirates by any chance, are you?

In any case your comment is way off base and I invite you to retract it unless you have some facts to prove it.

Oh, look. UPSer/Rhoid/IHaveAPension/410Dude has another new screen name, MECFII! He's even having a conversation with himself. What a bubba!

LJ-ABX said:
Oh, look. UPSer/Rhoid/IHaveAPension/410Dude has another new screen name, MECFII! He's even having a conversation with himself. What a bubba!

LJ-ABX,

Sorry to say, however I think you are delusional. I don't have multiple personalities or multiple screen names. I know far more about the subject matter than you ever will sonny. First had experience with ATI and I can back up ever word I say. And if you ever call me bubba again I will come meet you out on the ramp one night and shove my size 13 cowboy boot up your @ss!!!!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back