• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What Headset to use on ERJ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If money is burning a hole in your pocket, send me some. Otherwise, use the company issued DCs or your old instructor headset.

I use the same DCs thatI've had for the last 6 years, they workjust fine. As for using the company headsets, maybe it's just me, but I find them kinda dirty, especiallyin the summer, with everyone's sweat in them :D

thanks for all the replays
Money is low here also, but I rather buy something and pay if off over time rather than loose my hearing over period of time. I still have my GA headset but its just way too big to wear it in the jet. I want to get something small and comfortable and most important, something that will protect my hearing.
Again, thanks everyone

I use the lightspeed 15 XL. They were given to me by a great student many years ago. They work well but I cannot say enough good things about the lightspeed repair dept. Every time my headset has had a problem I send it back and they just overhaul the headset. It is big but I have no problem with it, it slides into my flightcase nicely, and it has good noise cancelling for the money. I really enjoy my lightspeeds. (no, I don't work at lightspeed).

Latest resources

Back