Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What happened to the thread about NetJets Voluntary Program?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
maybe you're just dumb

First time I have seen a thread dissapear on this forum.

Interesting when you see all the threads on NetJets here and now their thread about their adjustments just dissapears and moves to their site....lol?

Strange world indeed. Most peculiar mama.

I understand what you're saying, Glass, but I think it would be a much bigger deal to you if it was affecting you personally. Nonetheless, introducing a new way to solve over-manning is good for the whole industry. Maybe the idea will spread to other companies like the 7&7 schedule did.

Psychology is funny. Before I saw the agreement I was interested in what NetJets could possibly offer to make everybody here all excited about a rif.

Now that I've seen it I don't know why I was so eager to see it in the first place. I guess it's a function of some innate desire to know what someone else doesn't want us to know. Weird.

Makes sense to me. Its the same theory why people go walk through open houses when they are not even looking for a new house. You want to see what is not yours.....natural curiousity, I think.

Speculation is Over

Hats off to the Net Jets Union leadership and Net Jets management. Admittedly, all fractional business has been effected by our economy. The difference with Net Jets is their contract. It is obvious that a great deal of work yielded a furlough mitigation plan that sets the industry standard. Again, I publicly thank our Net Jets brothers and sisters for assisting Flight Options to get our union started. I wish we could have been farther along in our contract, to the point that having a contract in place might have resulted in a similiar plan. It might have saved the job of a couple of dozen pilots. This should be a wake up call for our Flex and Shares brothers and sisters. Get organized friends. Meanwhile, to all the furloughed pilots out there, good luck to all.

LE

Latest resources

Back