Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PHX-AV8OR

Valley of the Sun!
My second overnight of a 3-day trip to PHF has been cancelled for the next 4 trips. Do we not have enough airplanes to fullfill the schedule because we are giving them to Comair??? What's the deal!? Don't get me wrong, missing a few nights in that "highly" luxurious hotel doesn't have me too concerned! Just curious...

:D So where did you overnight? Did they send you home? NOT! Hope everything else went well with your trip! Cya Next week!

PHX-AV8OR said:
My second overnight of a 3-day trip to PHF has been cancelled for the next 4 trips. Do we not have enough airplanes to fullfill the schedule because we are giving them to Comair??? What's the deal!? Don't get me wrong, missing a few nights in that "highly" luxurious hotel doesn't have me too concerned! Just curious...

Were the legs actually cancelled or did they take you off them?

Just curious because on the final they dropped a CVG-CHA turn off 2 of my trips last month and we had the "call scheduling" message each of those days so they could give us something else. "Call us when you get to CVG." Yeah, I'll get right on that.

I avoid PHF just because of that armpit hotel. It used to be a decent overnight.

shamrock said:
Were the legs actually cancelled or did they take you off them?

Just curious because on the final they dropped a CVG-CHA turn off 2 of my trips last month and we had the "call scheduling" message each of those days so they could give us something else. "Call us when you get to CVG." Yeah, I'll get right on that.

I avoid PHF just because of that armpit hotel. It used to be a decent overnight.

They were cancelled it looks like, we now DH from CVG back to ATL then pick up the line the next day. Hotels not great, that's for sure! By the way, anyone know if GSP has fixed the awful van situation! What a pain in the butt!

PHF chaos

I was told in the lounge by another PHF crew that schedules were built with 2 airplane's worth of flying, but the company messed up and alloted only 1 aircraft for the flights. Yes, DH for all crews for the rest of the month to operate the CVG-PHF-CVG turns, and the overnights are gone (thats ok, the hotel sucks). What a mess.

I heard the reason for some of ASA's cxl flights is the AD issued having to do with the wing anti-ice sys. There is a deadline on the AD to be satisfied, therefore more a/c will be grounded than normal.

Latest resources

Back