What happened to all of the AirTahoma threads ???

Total Time

That was just pure entertainment !!!!

Are they still in business ???

flyboyzii

This is like Romper Room
Total Time
tens
I was kind of wondering that myself. Maybe they got the old "radar service terminated..squawk VFR" lol

CFI4LIFE

Total Time
I saw one of their Convairs come into KLCK about a month ago. They were still using the Tahoma callsign, thats about all I know.

ground stop

Total Time
two 580's in mia going to mexio and guatemala, and one at sea going to vancouver, bc. 240's probably still doing charter.

Nick5600

Total Time
The real question is...

The real question is what ever happend to DICK PEACOCK?

drinkduff77

Total Time
I interviewed there recently for a flight follower position. The place is a hole. I don't think I could have run out of there fast enough. The building is all run down, dark and dungy, and very messy. I was sitting in the dispatch area waiting for the D.O. admiring how much effort they must put in to KEEP the place messy. I thought about cutting and running but sat through the interview anyway. No, I didn't take the job...$10 and hour, no benefits, and an 11pm to 11am shift was hard to turn down though:puke:

Wang Chung

Everybody have fun tonite
Total Time
Ilikeairplanes said:
Seriously what are their minimums?
Seriously?

Master Shake

Number 1 in the hood!
Total Time
+6000
Ilikeairplanes said:
Seriously what are their minimums?
Lol!!! My man (or woman), no matter how bad you want twin time, you want nothing to do with this evolving disaster. They turn F/Os faster than a Thai whore. Last tally was 15 quit this year. Pretty funny considering they only have 4 airplanes flying. Their C.P. is a closet homo afflicted with Bi-polar disorder and the old man in charge has old-timers disease. Sidenote: none of us former AT lackies would piss on the old man if he were on fire.

If you want to be used, lied to, bent over and anally douched then call them up. They are always looking for another victim. Otherwise, try AirNet. At least they run a decent operation.

Don't say you weren't warned.

Nick5600

Total Time
but really.... does anybody know what happend to Dick Peacock?? I swear he is a real person! He flew for Rhoades, then Air T@homa! Last I heard he sat a convair on its tail for some dinner and drinks!!