Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What ever happened with Mesa in JFK for Delta?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

labbats

Zulu who?
Last I heard was that they didn't have GPWS for their planes, and Delta was asking Republic/Chautauqua to ramp up and prepare to take over. Then I never heard anything else. What happened?

Comair is covering the majority of them along with a carrier I can't remember flying Beech 1900's.

9 DHC-8 100's now in JFK. 4 more to come within 10 weeks. CHQ covering BDL and PVD for the next three weeks. Comair is not doing any of the dash 8 runs but 1 roundtrip to ALB in the afternoon. That is slated to go back to dash in 2 wks.
All aircraft have EGPWS. Some efis.
Cities served: ALB, SYR, BWI, PHL, MHT, PWM, BTV, ORF.
To come: BDL, PVD, rumors of few others.

Thanks

I don't know what that means, but I did have a Labatt's Blue while I watched the Bears eat it the first half, then come back and win last night. Go Bears

Freakin Mesa Dash's in JFK, what the hell's Delta thinking. You spend a grand to go overseas and after an 8 hour flight, you get to JFK and Mesa and it's awesome completion facor cancels the flight so 4 hours later you get the last seat on the next flight flown by 3 overworked, underpaid, fatigued crewmembers who could give a ******************** cuz the company they work for is evil.

Sorry, I just woke up.

Everytime I've tried to commute on Mesa out of JFK it is either delayed or cancelled after a long delay. What's going on with the operation over there?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back