• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What do you think?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
(Please, mature feedback please, lol, but if you must) What would be the major differences between Skywest and Xjet in terms of contract, QOL, treatment of employees? Even little stuff like bases for junior newbies. I would love to stay west coast, but oh well. Thanks!

Please don't go back to Mesa........

Apply to SkyWest after you get current....at least they would appreciate you.

Apply to SkyWest after you get current....at least they would appreciate you.

"Appreciate" you... is that the word their using these days? I'd have a hard time beleiving that it could be as bad as Mesa, but I doubt very many people are "apprecaited" at any airline these days.

SKYW is great, Republic is good. You'll be fine. Go get current and start calling

Thank God...... There are still human beings on this planet! I was/am where you are now. Only I had 11 years of part 91 flying and a 401K full of "appreciate it" and "great job". I had not even used all of my vacation when I got the "you better be back by Fri. or else." call. I faxed my LOR the next day. After 6 months of dealing with doctors, lawyers, medicaid, and the nursing home it was time to git back to work. I made it my full time job to find my LAST JOB. Call it luck, karma, or something else, but I start class next month for Gemini. It will be a slow processes, don't jump at the first offer if it dose not fit your guidelines i.e.(pay,qol,commute,time off). Don't get frustated, it is easy to do. If I can help please PM me.

Good Luck.

This is the new American workplace. The social contract that used to exist between workers, their managers AND their government has been traded in for ever higher margins for the shareholders.

That reminds me: I need to go see how my IRA is doing.

Good luck getting back in the seat. It really does beat sitting behind a desk.

Latest resources

Back