• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What do you think...?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Be careful. My friend didn't get hired because some of his stuff didn't come up on a cheap one and he didn't fully disclose. The gamble didn't pay off. ON a side note check your credit, cuz they will! Full disclosure is the name of the game, my friend.

PS Don't worry start mailing apps! My other buddy had like 4 misdameanors and got on with a regional no prob 6 mo ago. Me? I had one speeding ticket and it was like 7 over and we spent 10 minutes on it. SHEESH!

urflyingme?! said:
Me? I had one speeding ticket and it was like 7 over and we spent 10 minutes on it. SHEESH!

WE?

You should have came to the interview prepared...prepared with their stuff handy. That way when they asked you about your stuff, you could have plopped their stuff down and said, "What you talkin bout Willis?"

Now wouldn't that be a crank?

yes 135 does the same 10 year check as a 121 carrier but at most 135 or corporate companies your dealing with semi reasonable pilots and not some snotty, fresh outta school, HR brat.

Was hired in 98 (121) with a violation in 1988, requested a copy of the check, it showed NO violations, I think they only get the most recent five years, I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

urflyingme?! said:
PS Don't worry start mailing apps! My other buddy had like 4 misdameanors and got on with a regional no prob 6 mo ago.

I'm curious.

What were the 4 misdemeanors for, and were they within 10 years of his hiring date. Did it show up on his criminal history check and were they discussed during the interview.

Latest resources

Back