what do you think? NJA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
wingnutt said:
nevertheless...i for one, believe G200's advice is applicable to pretty much any pilot job ;)
Yeah!! But he dates Grocery Store checkout chicks!! Guess they need loving too.

Flylow...

that one REALLY went right over you head, huh?

no really, Im laughing WITH you...

Gulfstream 200 said:
Flylow...

that one REALLY went right over you head, huh?

no really, Im laughing WITH you...
Huh? So do you have anything to say about the threadline topic or do ya just like typing idle conversation?

Chill out guys! So G200 isn't all rah, rah over fracs. Most of the frac people here aren't either.

I just take his comments as a general commentary that no job is perfect. He's right.

Quite frankly, if I were a checkout girl at the Piggly Wiggly, I wouldn't date a frac pilot either. I'd hold out for an ASA CRJ FO at least... But only if he shops in his uniform! :D TC

AA717driver said:
Chill out guys! So G200 isn't all rah, rah over fracs. Most of the frac people here aren't either.

I just take his comments as a general commentary that no job is perfect. He's right.

Quite frankly, if I were a checkout girl at the Piggly Wiggly, I wouldn't date a frac pilot either. I'd hold out for an ASA CRJ FO at least... But only if he shops in his uniform! :D TC
Dude! I've never had any complains sporting my uniform on the way to or from home/hotel. Short of the pillsbury doughboy hat that 121 wears.... it's the same 'ol uni here at NJA (well.... the tie has got to be radio active being the color it is).

AA717driver said:
Or, if they are lucky enough to be in Florida, they can wait for the coveted Tab Express or Gulfstream FO. :cool:

I hate the goof suit....but, unfortunately, it's a necessary evil. I'd rather fly in shorts, a T shirt, and sandals....but I would even settle for slacks or Dockers style pants and polo shirts.

FLYLOW22,
I will answer your question for you. NO, Gulfstream200 has nothing to contribute because he is an a$$.

But he can't help it because he has no quality of life, and he hates his job! but he won't admit it.
He also knows that the average life span of his corporate flight dept. is only seven years.

But hey G200, the good news is NetJets is hiring 60 a month. But don't look for a help from me.

uh-huh....lets sell em all and pick up a few shares in some Ultras and a few Hawkers...

and stickshaker, F'n unemployment pays more in my state than Netjets pays a first year F/O --- - but thanks anyways. Plus the labor department doesn't even have a training contract!! :D What a deal!

but you DO have all the financial backing of Warren Buffett!! Sounds like a retirement gig to me...and the per diem!! --- what a deal it is!! ya know, uncle warren always said invest in what ya know...cokes and burgers! One smart fella that W.B. -- $16 a day should cover yours,right?:eek:

dont let me forget all the marriott and hilton points!!! thats also part of the pay when one asks a netjets guy, right? Its all about per diem and free stays..:rolleyes:

can ya walk in a resume for me after you guys take over our 4000+ hrs a year?

Oh, and as always..

good luck on "the contract"

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back