• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What do you mean it wasn't Southwest's fault...Salk

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow, you win the "hate filled and biased yet unaccountable" post of the week at FI.

Well done.

Please, don't let the fact the manufacture has already publicly declared these cracks shouldn't have happened sway you from poking at windmills.

Last edited:
Hate filled. SWA has lost its niche status and is preparing to play the real game. You guys are not the underdogs and do not get any special consideration.

Blame shifting Boeing is for pussies.

I have not flown the B737 in years now.

Ahhhhhhh more back peddling.

luckytohaveajob said:
But it is a slow piece of crap. The 37 is an airway blocker. Clogs up the pipes. Widebodies all run at .82 or better and fly 250 below 10k doing stabilized approaches.

No comes the tired justification for being wrong.

luckytohaveajob said:
The limitation is 250k below 10k whether you like it or not. And the reason is debatable. Birds, separation, whatever.

It is not a design limitation!! It is an FAA REGULATION. You must still be embarrassed by making stupid statement. However if you have forgotten I will remind you:

luckytohaveajob said:
I will write real slow for the SWAPA pilots who need the tutoring.

250 k below 10k is a design limitation. period. end of discussion. fact

Who is it now that needs the tutoring?

luckytohaveajob said:
But you RJ pilots still got that little issue of following the rules. Stabilized approaches, de-icing in winter ops, overspeeding by 40+ knots, making crossings, knowing what the nearest suitable means, using drag devices appropriately, and flying the advanced systems as Boeing designed them.

The irony here is very rich, however you are too stupid to grasp it.

I'd say he's in the running for the monthly award.

Look out when Delta and others screw up. We'll see Lucky and the General spin machine at full tilt. I wouldn't throw too many stones gentlemen. Kharma is a real b'tch.

There's already plenty of incidents at other carriers of poor decisions and I'd rather not start a long laundry list. I honestly hope for safe practices at all carriers, I don't find any pleasure in another pilot's screw up. Every carrier has their 1 percenters. Every single one.

Irony. You literary fellow. Get back to watching Pride and Prestigious with your wife.

Did those issues happen at SWA? You know the answer is yes. Your paxs deserve better and it is not Boeing's fault.

Look out when Delta and others screw up. We'll see Lucky and the General spin machine at full tilt. I wouldn't throw too many stones gentlemen. Kharma is a real b'tch.

There's already plenty of incidents at other carriers of poor decisions and I'd rather not start a long laundry list. I honestly hope for safe practices at all carriers, I don't find any pleasure in another pilot's screw up. Every carrier has their 1 percenters. Every single one.

You mean like landing on a taxiway? :laugh:

Irony. You literary fellow. Get back to watching Pride and Prestigious with your wife.

Did those issues happen at SWA? You know the answer is yes. Your paxs deserve better and it is not Boeing's fault.

Still don't want to admit that you were wrong I see.

I guess you think UAL 585 was not Boeing's Fault either?

Looks like I caught a nerve exposing the corndogs shenanigans. Limitations are limitations and they are not up for debate.

Aircraft limitations and government regulations are not the same thing. Until you can understand that, it's impossible to have a meaningful conversation with you.

My particular airplane is limited to 305 above 8000, and 260 at or below 8000. That's its limitation per the manufacturer. Both of those speeds are higher than the 250 below 10,000 required by regulation in the US.

Do you understand the difference?

The only thing he understands is what daddy tells him before he pats him on the butt when hes getting on the school bus!

Latest resources

Back