Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

voetsak

ok 1st off PLEASE don't respond with Amway or any MLM stuff :puke:

My "friend" is getting a job that will give him lots of off time between flights at his destination city. The destination city is 9 times out of 10 the same....

I know alot of corp. guys have lots of time sitting at FBO's. What have you found success doing to make money in that down time?

Thanks alot for help.

BTW I've already tried male pimp and 7'11 robbing so you can leave those out :pimp:

Personally, I've found that my "down" time is much more productive if I use it to keep my wife from spending more than for me to earn more. Wives can always spend it faster than you can earn it. :D

'Sled

PS - I'm a dead man if she sees this. :eek:

Last edited:
Sell stuff on Ebay! After you set your auctions up and do it right, it's a great part-time income for a few extra bucks.

Lead Sled said:
Personally, I've found that my "down" time is much more productive if I use it to keep my wife from spending more than for me to earn more. Wives can always spend it faster than you can earn it. :D

'Sled

PS - I'm a dead man if she sees this. :eek:

I hear ya, Bro. Anything Dream Date doesn't spend is money I earned...twice. I just want her to give up her boyfriends, Neiman and Marcus.

What's the pay and QOL of being a penny stock trader?

I don't have to look. I keep getting these emails telling me how great various penny stocks are, and how they're due for a "BIG MOVE!"

After all, if it comes in one of those electronic mail things, I figure it must be legit.

psysicx said:
How do you find good leads on penny stocks?

Personally, Real Estate works well for me. I rehab when I am not on the road. I work on the internet when on the road. The wife helps manage the tenants if necessary. I want to put myself in a position that the next time I'm laid off I can decide to not go back to flying for work and just do it for fun. Been doing it for quite a while and works well for me. Had a pilot friend of mine who did the same thing ended up owning 17 houses free and clear by the time he retired.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back