what do you guys do to make money?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
flydaddy0499 said:
Sell stuff on Ebay! After you set your auctions up and do it right, it's a great part-time income for a few extra bucks.

How does someone go about doing that? I'm going to have more spare time and less money very soon, and I need something I can do that is flexiable enough to do on the road. PM me if you want.

Lead Sled said:
Personally, I've found that my "down" time is much more productive if I use it to keep my wife from spending more than for me to earn more. Wives can always spend it faster than you can earn it. :D

'Sled

PS - I'm a dead man if she sees this. :eek:

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's see:

1. Raise and spend as much time as possible with my kids
2. Bird Hunt
3. Fish
4. Figure out new ways to get laid when I get home.

I am gone too much to worry about the other stuff. Life is short as it is. Might as well and enjoy the ride.

G100driver said:
Let's see:

4. Figure out new ways to get laid when I get home.

I am gone too much to worry about the other stuff. Life is short as it is. Might as well and enjoy the ride.

Most of the guys I know are trying to figure out new ways to get some while away from home.

Groundpounder said:
How does someone go about doing that? I'm going to have more spare time and less money very soon, and I need something I can do that is flexiable enough to do on the road. PM me if you want.

hit thrift shops in wealthy towns, and buy name brand clothes for ebay.

exoctic dancing for bachelorette parties...... They love a man in uniform... lol..

Setting up a sales website is your best bet on the road - very easy to monitor and adjust, but you need to know what you're doing and does take some time to do it right - but once its done, it provides a steady stream of income with very little effort - you need to understand internet marketing - most people I've seen with websites don't make penny one becasue they have no idea what they are doing.

Real estate is great as well, but not the old fashioned way of buy, fix up and rent - way too many headaches and complainers - got enough of that already don't you? While developing equity is great, its not liquid - I prefer finding distressed sellers and quick flipping properties that generate 10-20K per deal. I do these about once every couple of months - and its all cash NOW! In addition, I really like tax lien certificates - GOVERNMENT GUARANTEED rates of return of 12-24% or more - best investment out there in my mind and best of all no work!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back