• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What do you all think?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
...so respected-it shows in how much they pay you!!!

Hey, to all you "professionals" getting paid "professional" wages: Is there a crew line at the welfare office, or do you chumps have to stand in line with everybody else?

Daaaaamn! Oh no he didn't! :blush:
Daaang bro. I like you. If you're ever in the Dallas are call me up or PM me, and I will buy you a round of beers! I'm not joking! PEACE.

Daaaaamn! Oh no he didn't! :blush:
Daaang bro. I like you. If you're ever in the Dallas are call me up or PM me, and I will buy you a round of beers! I'm not joking! PEACE.

I get down there every once in a while, and yes, I do drink beer.

Mmmm, free beeeer...

What's your interview date? I am thinking of leaving a comfortable but incredibly slow and boring 135 job and throwing my hat in the 121 ring as well. I interview on the 16th.

What equipment are they hiring in to?

What equipment are they hiring in to?

I know they are hiring into the Saab. I have heard rumors that the RJ is a possibility as well, but H.R. wouldn't comfirm that on the phone and I honestly have no real internal knowledge of Mesaba's contract.

PilotChapin- It stinks to commute but you need the PIC time! The regionals are not careers. I wish they were in a way but my last employer took 5 1/2 years to settle a contract. They have 15 or so year payscales but they don't want you there that long!
Anyway, don't sell your self short!! You will get the career you want! Don't take a short cut (like GoJet) or step on anyone's toes. You have contacts out there that you just don't realize!
As a regional puke I got a sweet corporate gig with no internal recs or contact. Just Faxed the C.P. in the blind! I am home so much I keep volunteering for a trip, ha,ha.
Get your PIC, keep positive and help others. You will be amazed at the results.

Cheers-rum

PilotChapin- It stinks to commute but you need the PIC time! The regionals are not careers. I wish they were in a way but my last employer took 5 1/2 years to settle a contract. They have 15 or so year payscales but they don't want you there that long!
Anyway, don't sell your self short!! You will get the career you want! Don't take a short cut (like GoJet) or step on anyone's toes. You have contacts out there that you just don't realize!
As a regional puke I got a sweet corporate gig with no internal recs or contact. Just Faxed the C.P. in the blind! I am home so much I keep volunteering for a trip, ha,ha.
Get your PIC, keep positive and help others. You will be amazed at the results.

Cheers-rum

That was some very very very good advice. Take notes Chapin!

My buddies are saying all hiring is for the Saab. CRJ would be achievable in a decent time though.

If my vote counts I'd say go for the street hire Captain slot. Building SIC time will not help much in getting to the next step.

Ref

My buddies are saying all hiring is for the Saab. CRJ would be achievable in a decent time though.

If my vote counts I'd say go for the street hire Captain slot. Building SIC time will not help much in getting to the next step.

Ref

I agree. Are you flying at Empire?

Latest resources

Back