Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What do other freelance mechanics charge on corporate aircraft.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You guys should restart the dialogue. There seems to be a miscommunication going on here.

Why is aviation so filled with cranky people. In person or online, you're all dorks.

Laters.

What it is, is there is always some dork sh1tbird that wants to prove to everybody he is somebody by looking for some kind of way to lambast someone about stuff that is not even being discussed.

Why shold I go tell this stupid dip weed where I get my data and all about my shop and equipment and experience for his approval when all I am asking is what the latest freelance rates are.

These type of dorks are rampant here and when they say something nobody else wants to be involved because they have already tainted the waters by their presence in front of normal regular real aviators on this board.

Maybe they only have a couple inches.

In order to answer your original question, a little more information was needed. Someone tried helping you, but you took offense like you have short-man's syndrome.

Judging by your grammar and spelling, I assume you were born in '91, and as such you know everything there is to know about everything.

Based on your attitude, lack of experience, and childish name-calling, I'd probably pay you about $7 - $8 an hour to sweep the hangar floor. That's a good rate for a part time, high-schooler isn't it?

How tall are you by the way?
SG

He has an amazing amount of experience and he is teaching me all the ins and outs of the King Air and a P Baron that only years of experience teaches.

The things you didn't learn in school.

With an answer like that I am absoultely sure I have more experience than you will ever have ERJ guy. If you want call me up and we'll meet and discuss it and exchange resumes.

Hmmm sounds very much like a 14 year old wannabe. The immature posts, the disjointed language, and the flame-bait style of posting are very reminiscent of another poster who was recently banned, and then attempted to return. In fact, sounds very much like alimbo, again.

Regardless of whom it may be, with that poor an attitude, and the multiple stories and life history that simply doesn't add up, I think it's safe to conclude that the thread and the poster are both a non-starter.

A mechanic who's held an IA for two decades, yet can't decide how much to charge? A mechanic who's been an IA for two decades but is grateful for being taught the ropes on a baron or king air? A mechanic who's an IA who can't pick up a mx manual and do for himself? I'm perfectly aware of the regulation, but this level of immaturity in both attitude and decision making, to say nothing of the inability to determine how much one should be making speak loudly that the poster isn't whom he states himself to be. Whether he's an imposter, a "wannabe," or simply alimbo back to pretend he's something else again...there's no doubt that hmmmm lacks the experience he states he has, that he or she has misrepresented himself or herself, and that this poster doesn't deserve more than a passing goodby.

Try again when you grow up. That may be a while.

Latest resources

Back