Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What did you did while Flight Info was down?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Qoutes from the General Lee household the last 2 days:

"they re-elected Bush??"
"Hussein is on trial, when did they catch him??"
"Since when do we have a milk man, and why does he come everyday?"

The day started with a headache, the kind you get when you don't get your caffiene, which later turned into a stomach ache. After spending about 3 hours dry heaving I ended up in bed with the cold sweats, feaver, and the shakes. Delirious, I check over and over to see if FI was back up, but it wasn't. I called my internet guy to see if he had any FI, but he said all he could do was get me some help for my condition, not feed it. My friends stopped by to tell me there are better, cleaner, safer ways to get the feeling FI gives me, but I don't believe them. They dont understand how much I love FI, and how much FI loves me.
I began to think I would never find FI again. So I called Carol to see if maybe there was some open time. I thought, maybe I'll swap aircraft with Ty or Fletch, and they could jot something down on a c-fold for me. But there was no open time. Just as I was about to give up and throw myself under a catering truck, there it was. FI was back up, the shakes stopped, the headache went away, all was right with the wold once again.

JediNein, is you sugjesting I's has a gramer problm? I's has an Coledg edjumication from won of the finest unavercity's in this cuontry.

PanPan said:
So I called Carol to see if maybe there was some open time. I thought, maybe I'll swap aircraft with Ty or Fletch, and they could jot something down on a c-fold for me. But there was no open time.

You, sir, you are killing me . . . . .Fletch and BestPilot are "Electric Jet" dudes . . I am a "mainline jet" guy. Agree that hearing the words, "Scheduling, Carol" could definitely motivate one to throw himself under a bus . . . . the main thing is to program your phone to not identify who you are to them. Then you can hang up whenever Carol answers. The good news is that I don't have to deal with that crap as a lineholder, and neither will you!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back