Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What did you did while Flight Info was down?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Helped a friend buy a new car. I persuaded her it was important to buy American -- so she bought an Acura.

:cool: drank heavily, pillaged and plundered . . . . woke up with one of General Lee's "cat-ranchers", chewed my arm off, and slunk back over to the south side of the C concourse.

Took a little road trip on the Harley. Managed stops at 2 of the 3 Hooters in the area. Had hoped to hit all three, but we did have to ride some too. Nice day, good ride.

FJ

Updated my logbook from last November, and did all the Jepp updates from a month of vacation. Began to do some light reading into Zen Buddhism coupled with some old Dick Bach I hadn't read in a while. Started to see the world in a new light, contemplating a fundamental sea-change in how I view myself and the universe, interspersed with checking this website again and again. Finally came back up, and have since forgotten all that other stuff.

I seriously think I have some addiction issues with this website. Felt like I had a monkey on my back the whole time FI was down.

I had a good break while it was down. Ty Webb, Eagle Flipp, and Fletch717 came over for a day of Dungeons and Dragons. Ty has just upgraded to Dungeon Master so it was a lot fun. Not to mention his new 35 sided dice. A lot of fun!!!!

CaptainMark said:
took an online janitor class at www.janiking.com for my JB interview

Cool Mark. If you have an interview with JB I would highly suggest getting with Albie. His prep session now includes a timed cleaning scenario. Word on the street is a lot of guys are not passing this portion of the interview. What a waste to get so far and then get the thumbs down because you could only clean 10 seats per minute. Good luck!

Watched the World Baseball Classic (nevermind, I tried to say that with a straight face but I can't).

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back