• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What are the CHQ CRJ bases going to be?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That should help skew their performance numbers when compared to XJT. Oh yeah and no ACARS.

Actually from what i gathered from the 3Q conference call with BB, CAL wants to keep xjt as the sole operator in EWR too keep it seemless and flexible. I think it is more of a compliment to you and yours than it is a sneaky move by RAH. Oh, and if ACARS were cheap to install, we'd have it already.

Actually from what i gathered from the 3Q conference call with BB, CAL wants to keep xjt as the sole operator in EWR too keep it seemless and flexible. I think it is more of a compliment to you and yours than it is a sneaky move by RAH. Oh, and if ACARS were cheap to install, we'd have it already.

Interesting. I was mostly kidding anyway. :) We at XJT will hopefully know more after our 3Q investors call on 11/8.

Anyone know the chances of getting the CRJ as a new hire. Are they transfering FO's from the ERJ or hiring for CRJ FO's. I'm currently an FO on the CRJ and enjoy the jet, but upgrade where I'm at could be up to six years.

Latest resources

Back