Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What are the best Pranks/Jokes played on fellow Crew/Coworkers?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
... you guessed it, I pinned him to the roof. ...

Heh heh heh. At my house, we call that Float the Puppy.

That dog never has been quite right.

These are hilarious!!!! Keep them coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One I like is the "onboard ATM."

Some of our aircraft have ACARS printers in the center pedestal even though we don't have ACARS. It is easy to replace the paper roll in the printer with a $20, $50 or $100 bill. Several bills can be taped end to end with scotch tape.

When a FA comes in the cockpit, one of the pilots complains about being out of cash and needing to find an ATM ASAP upon arrival. The conversation goes on about the difficulty of finding an ATM in the terminal that isn't too far away, broken, etc.

The other pilot says something like "Why bother looking for an ATM? Why don't you just use the onboard ATM?" The broke pilot says "Good idea. I forgot about the onboard ATM."

He then inputs some numbers on the CDU/MCDU scratchpad and line selects them somewhere(where they will "do no harm.") After a few seconds he slides his hand back to the ACARS printer and surreptitiously presses the SLEW button causing the printer to feed out the bill(s.)

The FA usually can't wait to tell her friends in the back about the "onboard ATM."

Lear Wanna Be said:
While the FO is heading to the back, the Captain asks for an expedited descent to FL230. He gets it, noses over, hits the speed brakes, and goes to flight idle. Turns around to see the FO pinned to the ceiling for about 2 minutes if done properly.

You realize that after 2 minutes in a sustained negative g pushover, your vertical speed woud be about 240,000 fpm, don't you?

Last edited:
A Squared said:
You realize that after 2 minutes in a sustainde negative g pushover, your vertical speed woud be about 240,000 fpm, don't you?

That must account for the 10 hours it took to get from ORD to STL

A Squared said:
You realize that after 2 minutes in a sustained negative g pushover, your vertical speed woud be about 240,000 fpm, don't you?

But the story was so good without all your highfalutin' "facts!" ;)

The captain was bored one day we were flying our 6th leg so said he had an idea so crawled down that hole in the E&E compartment behind the captain's seat in the MD80. He then said to call the flight attendant up and tell her to go back and find him to answer a controllers question

She went back and five minutes later came up and said he wasn't back there. So of course I looked at her and said I was serious that I needed him. I tapped on the floor and he came up and was sitting in his seat when she came up the next time. The airline no longer exists by the way.

Latest resources

Back