What a piece of Junk

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
avbug said:
...An investigator examines wreckage, flight paths, switch positions, radio tapes, whitness reports...
Did you mean whiteness reports?

Probably, but it does sound a little prejudice. :eek:

Who needs spellcheck when there's 24,000 people here to do it, and where were you when I was typing?

avbug said:
Probably, but it does sound a little prejudice. :eek:

Who needs spellcheck when there's 24,000 people here to do it, and where were you when I was typing?
:D I here ya man!

Did you mean whiteness reports?
I worked a couple places that did those. I barely passed mine. :(

Minh
(Half Jew ... quarter Brit ... quarter Creek ... all a$$hole :D)

You people crack me up....I love this place

avbug said:
I didn't realize it was a fantasy thread about what might have occured. I suppose that could range from the innocuous snake on the cabin floor to an alien abduction that went terribly wrong...he reported out at 11.9 miles, but was teleported back to 24 miles.

Or it could just be that he got it wrong. That happens sometimes.

What does gripe my cookies is speculation. That all powerful guesswork, supposition is the halmark of unprofessionalism. Sort of a National Enquirer mentality. I heard this, so-and-so said that. What if's. Suppose. The report clearly says this, but I think it really should have said that, therefore...

You did start the thread by asking "Man, did anything in this airplane work." You didn't start it by asking what else had failed (Nor can anyone provide that answer, and the professional dedicated accident investigators who formulated the report didn't find more to add, either). You then provided a link which indicated three minor items were inoperative...hardly the basis for asking if anything was working.

Apparently you're looking for the sensational dirt. As the report is all there is to go on, I'd say you're wasting your time. But it's your time to waste. I won't trouble you in this thread further.

I'd hate to see your analysis if four things were inoperative.

Could you be more of a pompous a**?

Rattler71

Latest resources

Back