Westwind contract flying

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Capt1124

What's the odds of getting some Westwind contract flying? My job is over in a month or two but my 61.58 is good until the end of next June. I have a little over 1000 PIC and 600 SIC in the aircraft.

What's the odds of getting some Westwind contract flying? My job is over in a month or two but my 61.58 is good until the end of next June. I have a little over 1000 PIC and 600 SIC in the aircraft.
Ron White uses contract pilots for his Westwind. I don't know whether his pilots might be under some heat for 91.17, 91.19 violations or not. You might want to make sure the employer understands the impact of such violations will have on your certificate.
http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?t=117186

There are several websites that have contract pilot profiles. I have had very limited success with them, but a lot of the contract pilot stuff goes out by word of mouth.

Latest resources

Back