• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Westwind contract flying

Capt1124

Total Time
What's the odds of getting some Westwind contract flying? My job is over in a month or two but my 61.58 is good until the end of next June. I have a little over 1000 PIC and 600 SIC in the aircraft.

Andy Neill

Total Time
What's the odds of getting some Westwind contract flying? My job is over in a month or two but my 61.58 is good until the end of next June. I have a little over 1000 PIC and 600 SIC in the aircraft.
Ron White uses contract pilots for his Westwind. I don't know whether his pilots might be under some heat for 91.17, 91.19 violations or not. You might want to make sure the employer understands the impact of such violations will have on your certificate.
http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?t=117186

ksu_aviator

GO CATS
Total Time

There are several websites that have contract pilot profiles. I have had very limited success with them, but a lot of the contract pilot stuff goes out by word of mouth.