• Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Hoke

Press ReleaseSource: WestJet

Media Advisory - WestJet to make important announcement
Thursday September 18, 12:35 pm ET
Airline announcement will fuel interest from travelling public

CALGARY, Sept. 18 /CNW/ - WestJet Executive Vice-President of Guest Experience and Marketing Bob Cummings will make an important announcement for Canadian travellers.
Date: Thursday, September 18, 2008 Time: 1 p.m. Mountain Time Location: WestJet check-in counter Calgary International Airport

"Important" announcements from marketing dorks usually involves some who-cares destination, snack changes, or frequent flier miles tinkering. I'm standing by to be underwhelmed.

"Important" announcements from marketing dorks usually involves some who-cares destination, snack changes, or frequent flier miles tinkering. I'm standing by to be underwhelmed.

Maybe they're going to sell donies from Tim on board, eh?

They are gonna code share with Palin's hubby and his snowmachine friends to get pax to the really small and remote cities in AK.
Have we made codeshare language for "other than fixed wing aircraft" modes of transportation?

I'm glad to see SWA found an international code share partner. International flying is a whole differant (and challenging) animal. I'm sure their international experience will provide great mentorship for Southwest limited knowledge on the subject.

Latest resources

Back