• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Westboro Church to Protest FLT 3407 Memorials

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As hard as it is, pay no attention to these attention-whoring assclowns.

They WANT you to hit them so they can sue you, as that's what helps finance their "field trips".

With that said, if there was anybody in this world deserving of a solid ass-whuppin, Fred Phelps and his merry band of buffoons would be it.

A plane crashes and it is because God is punishing America for gays and lesbians huh? By their own logic I can conclude that it would be God punishing America for gays and lesbians that caused their church to be wiped out by any angry family members that decided to retaliate.

I've got an idea. Enforce a media ban on the service and watch these clowns go away. All they are after is the media coverage. If they can't get it they will go away.

Phelps has skirted being sent to prison way too many times. If/when he ever does time, it would be refreshing to see a story on the news about him taking it up the tailpipe by 10 Bubbas in a row. Ya never know, maybe he'll be reformed!

As hard as it is, pay no attention to these attention-whoring assclowns.

They WANT you to hit them so they can sue you, as that's what helps finance their "field trips".

Dead men tell no tales, and dead men file no lawsuits either.

simple, yes. practical, unfortunately no.

Don't waste your time getting worked up about the (lack of) respect shown to you and your's by a bunch of sub-moronic, inbreeding, self-obsessed, closet case bigots shrieking at anyone who will listen for their 15 minutes. These are the people who are considered too stupid and neolithic to live in towns where walmart is the epitome of class. It's really not worth your time. Pretend they're not there, because for all intents and purposes, they're not.

RIP to the Colgan crew.

I heard about these idiots last year while commuting to Atlanta. I sat next to a dude who was really into choppers and he started explaining what these clowns did. At first I thought he was kidding or making some crazy story up. I couldn't believe it. As he went on, he said there's been plenty of people sued for beating the piss out of some of these people. He explained they're very savvy in how they protest, and even have their own lawyers on hand or present in case of an altercation. That's how big of wussies these people are. He said what he and his "riders" would do, is attend soldiers funerals where these clowns were gonna be, put up a big American Flag to block them out, then rev up their bikes to drown them out. He said it worked most of the time because there was no recourse these idiots had and most of the time left. He called it the "sound of freedom." Pretty cool, can't believe there's morons that would waste time trying to ruin a memorial. Check off that box that says, "Now I've seen it all."

Trojan

See...this is why I'm an atheist.

Sick...sick people...

Latest resources

Back