• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Westboro Church to Protest FLT 3407 Memorials

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
piss on them and tell 'em it's raining :)

Here is the address and phone number of this group. I can not find a series of words to describe them without it being voided out.
I am shocked that someone has not used an IED on them as they are used on our soldiers. Just one well placed device would work. It's sad that a group like this hasn't been brought down. I hope when they show that another group greets them with a warm welcome. Let your imagination run wild.

3701 SW 12th St
Topeka, KS 66604
(785) 273-0325

What is disgusting is after researching some videos of them I found them to be bringing children around to these demonstrations. That's a good way to bring up Americas youth.

See...this is why I'm an atheist.

Sick...sick people...

Even though I'm almost certain that you are exaggerating, if this is truly the reason you have chosen atheism, you have deeper issues.

For every "bible thumping" bigot, I can show you an equal number of delusional close-minded pricks that call themselves atheists.

-Brett

Here is the address and phone number of this group. I can not find a series of words to describe them without it being voided out.
I am shocked that someone has not used an IED on them as they are used on our soldiers. Just one well placed device would work. It's sad that a group like this hasn't been brought down. I hope when they show that another group greets them with a warm welcome. Let your imagination run wild.
I want to make sure I understand what you (and climbhappy and Princedietrich) are saying. Are you saying that capital punishment is an appropriate response to people being pricks?

Last edited:
I want to make sure I understand what you (and climbhappy and Princedietrich) are saying. Are you saying that capital punishment is an appropriate response to people being pricks?

OK, I'll bite and say not only in some cases do I approve; I also would like to see it in a public forum. I know a great crowd control method is flechette and Willy Pete (WP) rockets. I see you once had the controls of a Cobra in your hands so maybe you understand my thought process. I don't care for people like these since they don't respect the military, why one serves or our fallen.
I hope I made it clear how I feel for this group.
I remember a saying we used in the Attack/Cav community, "kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out." Not sure if he would care to sort them out or just leave 'em in place as a reminder. Well, since I'm not flying guns anymore I guess nature will run its course with this group.

Last edited:
Virtually everyone in that church is related by blood and they pretty much all live on the same cul-de-sac. I'm suprised they haven't tried to succeed their little pocket of land in Topeka from the union.

Latest resources

Back