• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Westboro Church to Protest FLT 3407 Memorials

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Virtually everyone in that church is related by blood and they pretty much all live on the same cul-de-sac. I'm suprised they haven't tried to succeed their little pocket of land in Topeka from the union.

Sounds like a great place to accidently drop a daisy cutter!

See...this is why I'm an atheist.

Sick...sick people...

All right, I'm not the only one.... I'm not anti-religion, I'm just not convinced, and religions like this one or that one from the Mid East scare the s**t out of me.

Westboro Church members, go f**k yourselves

OK, I'll bite and say not only in some cases do I approve; I also would like to see it in a public forum. I know a great crowd control method is flechette and Willy Pete (WP) rockets. I see you once had the controls of a Cobra in your hands so maybe you understand my thought process. I don't care for people like these since they don't respect the military, why one serves or our fallen.
I hope I made it clear how I feel for this group.
I remember a saying we used in the Attack/Cav community, "kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out." Not sure if he would care to sort them out or just leave 'em in place as a reminder. Well, since I'm not flying guns anymore I guess nature will run its course with this group.
I had different things in mine when I dedicated my military service to the country. Those included Constitutional rights.

When I was turning over a job in Louisiana to my replacement, he said, "Andy, ya jknow what it's like when you're at your bar, a stranger walks in, and you just want to beat him up?" Although he was sincere, I had to confess, "No, I don't knoiw how that feels." I've fired munitions from a variety of platforms in a variety of places, but I don't look at fleschettes as crowd control.

What is disgusting is after researching some videos of them I found them to be bringing children around to these demonstrations. That's a good way to bring up Americas youth.

Yup. Just ask young Adolf Hitler Campbell, and his sisters, JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell.

The fact that these people are reproducing scares the hell out of me.

They aren't much of a church, and they definately don't read the same Bible I do...

If someone does dance on their heads in BUF, these westboro "church" morons will have earned it.

(I didn't apply the capital "w" to the church name on purpose. I can't bring myself to give them even that...)

..and you don't read the same law book that I do. Are they breaking the law?

Except for that, I think it is an despicable act to show up at funerals like they do but it is not illegal.

I had different things in mine when I dedicated my military service to the country. Those included Constitutional rights.

When I was turning over a job in Louisiana to my replacement, he said, "Andy, ya jknow what it's like when you're at your bar, a stranger walks in, and you just want to beat him up?" Although he was sincere, I had to confess, "No, I don't knoiw how that feels." I've fired munitions from a variety of platforms in a variety of places, but I don't look at fleschettes as crowd control.

For every overaggressive meathead toolbag I met in uniform, there were three or four citizen-soldiers. I salute you.

That said, it wouldn't hurt my feelings if the Westboro folks fell down an open sewer and died.

Latest resources

Back