• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

We're stuck in Teterboro

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Someone please explain to me why ANYONE would stay at the Hilton Hasbrouk Heights???????:confused:
Points or not, it just isn't worth it!!!!!!!

Someone please explain to me why ANYONE would stay at the Hilton Hasbrouk Heights???????:confused:

Our employer doesn't generally give us the choice. I'd certainly never pick it on my own!

Hell, it used to be the only place to stay back years ago*. Any given night more than half of the people in the bar were pilots.

We actually had some pretty good times in that bar back then.

Oh, and you never, ever accepted a room above the bar, not if you wanted to sleep that night.

* That was back when we bitched about a 20 minute delay for departure on a Thursday or Friday evening. :p

Hell, it used to be the only place to stay back years ago*. Any given night more than half of the people in the bar were pilots.

We actually had some pretty good times in that bar back then.

Oh, and you never, ever accepted a room above the bar, not if you wanted to sleep that night.

* That was back when we bitched about a 20 minute delay for departure on a Thursday or Friday evening. :p

I've only stayed there when the Harmon Meadow hotels are full, though I never found it to be an excessively cruel exile...

I've only stayed there when the Harmon Meadow hotels are full, though I never found it to be an excessively cruel exile...

Neither have I, admittedly it has been a while since I stayed there, but I never found it that bad and the sea food place across the street has pretty good food. So I don't know why everybody is gripping so much about it.

Latest resources

Back