• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Welcome to SureJet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Management obviously didn't ask for anyone's opinion outside their close circle of fawning apple-polishing yes-men.

"Oh yes sir, SureJet is a lovely name. No sir, I cannot imagine anyone coming up with a more stellar moniker. You have blazed yet another trail sir, yes sir!"

Yes, that is what I was hoping for. I was never fond of "candler" and glad when we switched back to Acey. I would not feel slighted in the least to carry the ExpressJet name. The oldest regional name in existence will be going away soon when Mesaba is grafted into Pinnacolaba. It would be good to carry on with a name that has some history. Then again, Independence air was a new identity. We all know that worked out well......

Has anyone gotten an email response from Brad yet? I sent him one as soon as I got home, begging him to re-consider this change. He told us to keep sending him comments during the big unveiling....

Actually the plan for now is still to keep the Mesaba name and retire the Colgan name. Now yes, the Mesaba certificate will be retired because the MSP FSDO is too much a pain in the ass to work with. Working under the Colgan certificate allows us to operate under the IAD FSDO which does not have their heads as far up each others asses.

If they wanted it to truly reflect both airlines, they should have went with AssetJet. Has AS in it, has Jet in it, and the combined airline is pretty much just a SkyWest, Inc. asset.

lets just flip a coin. heads,,,,asa tails expressjet....anythings better than being named after a deodorant, off brand dishwasher or a generic incontinence product.

HELP!!!!!!!!

I can't get over them editing in a Pinnacle jet thinking it was ASA in the damn merger video.... ********************!

Didn't GAP clothing store try changing their logo a few years back? It took 5 days and the company dropped it like a bad habit, mostly due to shareholders and employees rejecting the new design...........went back to the original logo.

No, I don't shop at GAP.

Didn't GAP clothing store try changing their logo a few years back? It took 5 days and the company dropped it like a bad habit, mostly due to shareholders and employees rejecting the new design...........went back to the original logo.

No, I don't shop at GAP.

+1 // I doubt that our management is that smart. We still have time till SOC.

can someone that is fairly knowledgable in photoshop perhaps turn the jet around and make it look like its diving into the ground, which is a more accurate portrayal of this airline???

can someone that is fairly knowledgable in photoshop perhaps turn the jet around and make it look like its diving into the ground, which is a more accurate portrayal of this airline???

CentralPilot's avatar, B.... Been done.

Latest resources

Back