Welcome to SureJet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

That is some funny shizz right there.

This name thing is an abomination. I hope they get the hint. At one point Brad said, does anybody like it ?(in hopes of getting a rise out of the crowd.) Funny thing is, nobody really responded to that either. I can see the mechanics of the artwork, and using pieces of the ExpressJet logo and the ASA one. All of the mechanics make sense, but this is certainly a "can't see the forest for the trees" scenario. The name just sux. A year ago, I was planning on being a career guy here. Glad the boat is still in port. I gotta go work on my resume and add up my logbook.

It is true, Brad Holt is an idiot. I wish we could dig up the marketing firm for this one. Does anyone know if we can take it back or has this thing left the station? Please say it aint so.

Glad I'm not the only one who refuses to park myself at a place called Surejet. This reeks like a freshman year marketing class project. I think the stylized name and logo are even worse. The only words that really come to mind are bottom and feeder. Maybe this change is simply expectation management.

"When you think of garbage, think of Akeem."

Parter Ally Friend...wtf?

iPhone speak for Partner. Ally. Friend.

Anyway, WTF is that? So now we have a byline to our name as well? Allies? Are we getting ready to start a major offensive? We're going to war? This whole thing fails on so many levels. The description of the logo, font, colors etc is absolutely embarrassing (read below). The laughable part is that people actually came up with this and then bought their own line of bullsh!t as they described and circle-jerked it to each other. The name and logo will become synonymous with how we are really perceived in the business climate. You can't assign them a description and make it true. Strength and boldness? Where in our current operation do we see that? Momentum and direction? We've gone downhill over the last year or two, seriously downhill, is that where they're saying the logo is taking us? The modified curved edge reflects brand elements? WTF does that even mean? Take it back please, let's do this whole thing over.

From the site...
Red is a color that denotes strength and boldness, characteristics that the people of our combined airline personify on a daily basis, and that the airline stands for as it works to become the world’s first super regional carrier.

The forward-moving box continues to represent our momentum and direction as a combined company.

The modified curved edge of the box reflects ExpressJet brand elements.
The modified grey bar continues to represent our business partners we rely on to be successful. The design also reflects ExpressJet brand elements.

Last edited:
Community college level marketing genius run amok. I'm embarrased to be associated in any way with anyone who had anything to do with this. Unfortunatley, this is the same "talent" we have running the operation.

Latest resources

Back