Welcome to SureJet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How about "I'M GLAD I AIN'T UNEMPLOYED JET"

You guys would be saying the same stuff you're saying now no matter what the name would have been. Whining, bitching and bellyaching is all you know.

Damn. Just Damn.

We have a right to expresses our opinions on this. We earn that right every day we go to work and bust our asses to keep the operation going in spite of being understaffed/underutilized, short of mechanics, etc, etc.

If you disagree fine. So be it. Many of us were here a long time before the people who make these rediculous decisions and we will be here long after they are gone. This is our airline and we want it to be one we can take pride in.

We have a right to expresses our opinions on this. We earn that right every day we go to work and bust our asses to keep the operation going in spite of being understaffed/underutilized, short of mechanics, etc, etc.

If you disagree fine. So be it. Many of us were here a long time before the people who make these rediculous decisions and we will be here long after they are gone. This is our airline and we want it to be one we can take pride in.

Well said and spot on. I am just glad I left before the name change so I don't have to write surejet on my resume.

Yes Indeed

Sounds like a mechanical douchbag creation or something!!!!

"Oh my what's that smell? Did someone forget to use the sure jet?"

Latest resources

Back