• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Welcome to Bushworld.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What she is referring to here is that fact that Bush was in Crawford on August 6, 2001 when the infamous Presidential Daily Briefing was presented to him. Condi and other White House Officials now state that Bush lit a fire under them to combat this threat. Yet if you look back at the press reports from August, Bush was taking reporters along to show them how he would clear the non-native species of plants from his ranch; clearing brush. Reporters noted no significant increase in activity among cabinet members. In fact, the Director of the CIA was in Washington and not making daily briefings to the President during this time period.

So, in other words, she is making a guess, based on the fact that reporters didn't notice anything.

Of course. How could we have missed this?

:D

For the record...I think Ann Coulter is a neo-con blow hard. Plus she has a dead eye and is hard to look at. So there.

Hillary is hard to look at.

Greta before her surgery is hard to look at.

Nancy Pelosi is hard to look at.

Not Ann Coulter.

Why Bother?

So, in other words, she is making a guess, based on the fact that reporters didn't notice anything.

She also forgets what was on that PDB. NOTHING! It had historical notations and stated that the FBI had 70 plus investigations going on concerning items on the PDB. The PDB did not give Bush any info on any attack. Period. 911 was in the planning and rehersal stages for over two years. Why isn't Clintons head on a platter? Oh, YA, he is a liberal so it was not his fault. :rolleyes:

On a side note, Al Franken is 53 today. Happy Birthday and may you write many more informative books. Thanks for opening my eyes!

Nice try fly

not taking that bait

TB....I agree that those you mention are MUCH harder to look at than Ann....but man...her dead eye reminds me of my 9th grade algebra teacher that was always looking out the window when he talked to me. She doesn't impress me much.

W

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back