• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Website for jetblue pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why do people always say "I heard about this website"..

Its your site, we get it, so just say so. Its not a big deal.

HighSpeedClimb said:
If it was a website for JetBlue pilots ONLY, why would anyone be allowed to register?????????
You need to put in your crew member ID, and I would imagine the administrator will only approve those pilots whos names and ID #s match...

They actually have a frickin cabin cleaning forum.:laugh: Holy mother of god....... i pooed my pants. You guys wonder why you get ripped. I gotta .............. laugh again now

Uppercrust said:
They actually have a frickin cabin cleaning forum.:laugh: Holy mother of god....... i pooed my pants. You guys wonder why you get ripped. I gotta .............. laugh again now

Holy crap, I thought for sure you must be joking, but there it is!!! What's next, the baggage throwing and lav changing forums?

Uppercrust said:

I don't believe I have ever wondered why we get ripped. Human/animal nature to envy.

The prick of it is that envy will eat you alive.

Juice

PCL_128 said:
Holy crap, I thought for sure you must be joking, but there it is!!! What's next, the baggage throwing and lav changing forums?

I proudly PFT'ed, but now I am against it!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back