• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Wealthy Pilot Gets 25 Years for Molesting Boys

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What a ********************ing POS!!!!!!!!!!! Well, his punishment will fit his crimes. A$$force to the rescue.

I knew of him when I was a flight instructor in Puyallup. I always thought of him as being a little creepy. Every time I went to talk to him, he would get right up to your face and violate your personal space. He would always drive his students to and from the flight school all the time. His students were the nicest kids too. We all thought he was odd at the flight school. Us flight instructors would make comments about his behavior at times. If I only knew what he was really up too !! There is a special place in hell for people like him !!

The good news is that his sentence won't be for 25 years. He'll be lucky to make it to his 2nd anniversary in prison.

How is this good news? If he did this to my kids, he would not have the luxury of going to prison....

He's fielding calls from several head hunters about a few crew schedule management positions open around the industry. Seems they like his style.:puke:

as a former Corrections Officer, he would last a month at the most. He will need proctective custody. Child Molesters are the lowest forms of life in prison. Nobody likes them and other cons will be out for him. It doesn't matter if he is 49 or not.

Bummer. CAL scabs with such drives just bid out to Guam and commute from Manila where they have boy-roommates. I guess it's legal over there.
I'll go throw up now..

The good news is that his sentence won't be for 25 years. He'll be lucky to make it to his 2nd anniversary in prison.

Amen. I hope the prison population treats him well. It's pretty amazing that hardcore felons who have commited crimes like murder also find child molesters so appauling. I feel sorry for the kids - I hope the "wealthy pilot" rots...

I can't speak for AWACoff, but I don't think you two are on the same page.
You are correct fine SIR! Some things are better done yourself. Why risk the justice system screwing up and letting him off.
I can hear it now....my parents beat me and it caused me to do it....

Latest resources

Back