• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Wealthy Pilot Gets 25 Years for Molesting Boys

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The good news is that his sentence won't be for 25 years. He'll be lucky to make it to his 2nd anniversary in prison.

Unfortunately, they will PC (protective custody) his butt with all the other rippers, diddlers, and que*rs, and live safe and sound in his cell

A shame Ted Nugent wasn't the arresting officer on this case....his solution for offenders is plain and simple.

The funny thing is that Ted Nugent received a blowjob by a 12 year old Courney Love, according to herself on an interview with Howard Stern, so maybe Ted would start by killing himself.

Unfortunately, they will PC (protective custody) his butt with all the other rippers, diddlers, and que*rs, and live safe and sound in his cell

Jeffrey Dahmer was initially in PC as well. They still got him inside of 2 years. For all the posters who can only see things at face value and can't appreciate sarcasm/innuendo/etc...

When I posted it being "good news" that he would only serve 2 years in prison, it was because I assume HE WILL BE KILLED IN PRISON. Is that clear enough or do I need to spell it out more clearly? JHC on a popsicle stick!

The funny thing is that Ted Nugent received a blowjob by a 12 year old Courney Love, according to herself on an interview with Howard Stern, so maybe Ted would start by killing himself.

Me thinks Ms. Love is a somewhat less than credible witness, and being on Howard Stern hardly qualifies as making a sworn statement in a court of law.

I'm sticking with Uncle Teddy on this one.

Latest resources

Back