• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

We Won!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Are you sure that isnt you in your avatar?The CRJ is so short staffed its disgusting...Once again all CRJ vacations have been cancelled for June. out of the 140 lines in ORD, we only have 149 pilots...u do the math my "short one chromosome" friend

OK moron, keep drinking the kool aid. I've got no doubts about where you're going to wind up. That's not me in the avatar, like it says on his sign. I guess you read as bad as you spell. I'll tell you what, here's a little free training for your new job.....if you repeat it 50 times a day you should fit in a lot faster. Here it is..... "would you like fries with that?"
Carry on, dipsh!t

OK moron, keep drinking the kool aid. I've got no doubts about where you're going to wind up. That's not me in the avatar, like it says on his sign. I guess you read as bad as you spell. I'll tell you what, here's a little free training for your new job.....if you repeat it 50 times a day you should fit in a lot faster. Here it is..... "would you like fries with that?"
Carry on, dipsh!t

I know that's not you, you tool box. I'm associating your intelligence with the poor disabled boy you are exploiting in your avatar....and who do you work for again?

Hey Pdubs. If you Won! how come 13 ERJs just flew in to FLO this morning? You are smoking some awesome stuff if you think JO is going to pay to train all the ERJ and AMW pilots to CRJ's.

I think your boyfriend JO is requesting another bowl of the koolaide Son. You better start mixing some up.

I'll bet that was a pleasant flight back :) . Did Screwtracking just up and tell the crews at the last min or was this EMB road show planned way back?

I know that's not you, you tool box. I'm associating your intelligence with the poor disabled boy you are exploiting in your avatar....and who do you work for again?

I work for PSA. If you really think there is any comparison between your piece of sh!t outfit and mine, then you really must be snorting glue. Idiots like you have brought this industry down. I recently heard one of your 300 hour wonders say, "I may only make $19 per hour, but at least I'm flying the 9." No wonder management treats us like this when morons like you and him are running around with your gelled up hair, iPods, and backpacks. You get treated like children because that's the image your portray.
You work for freedom if I'm not mistaken. Just because you weren't there for it doesn't mean you didn't jump on the scab shuttle, so save your prima donna bs for someone who's actually gullible enough to swallow it.
When was the last time your pilot group told management to stuff a payrate that was a complete insult directly up their @ss? We at least had the solidarity and self respect to do that. Yes, PSA sucks but the stench here is way sweeter smelling than the stench your sweatshop brings to anyone you are involved with. I still can't find one positive contribution Mesa has made to any airline or the industry for that matter. That will change the day karma finally runs full circle and you miserable bastards finally go tango uniform. The only real shame of it is the irrepairable damage you have done to so many other companies.

I work for PSA. If you really think there is any comparison between your piece of sh!t outfit and mine, then you really must be snorting glue. Idiots like you have brought this industry down. I recently heard one of your 300 hour wonders say, "I may only make $19 per hour, but at least I'm flying the 9." No wonder management treats us like this when morons like you and him are running around with your gelled up hair, iPods, and backpacks. You get treated like children because that's the image your portray.
You work for freedom if I'm not mistaken. Just because you weren't there for it doesn't mean you didn't jump on the scab shuttle, so save your prima donna bs for someone who's actually gullible enough to swallow it.
When was the last time your pilot group told management to stuff a payrate that was a complete insult directly up their @ss? We at least had the solidarity and self respect to do that. Yes, PSA sucks but the stench here is way sweeter smelling than the stench your sweatshop brings to anyone you are involved with. I still can't find one positive contribution Mesa has made to any airline or the industry for that matter. That will change the day karma finally runs full circle and you miserable bastards finally go tango uniform. The only real shame of it is the irrepairable damage you have done to so many other companies.

feel better about yourself?

It's:

definitely
loses
their
furlough
choose

At least TRY.....

They're's onlee one thang worse'n a bad spellar, and thit's a giy who doen't git tha joke!:D

Latest resources

Back