We at Netjets THANK YOU!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ghostrider64

The word is many of our guys have been successfully negotiating the majors hiring process recently. Many are due to leave netjets very soon. For those of us who will be riding netjets until the end, thank you! You are getting a great bunch of guys, and it's fantastic to see them move on.

As many know, we are going through extremely difficult and contentious negotiations. You're allowing many to escape the fray, is a blessing in two ways. The guys leaving are living their respective dreams, and it's helping those remaining, to add pressure to the entire system.

I'm sure I'm not alone in saying these guys you're "stealing" are a fantastic fun bunch of professional pilots. You'll have guys that make landing at KJAX and KASE in the winter, resemble KSAN in summer. They'll be able to show you a few new haunts during your overnights. Simply put, they'll make your jobs easier.

Thanks for seeing what they bring to the table doesn't revolve around max gross weight, it's their incredible experience.

Last edited:
I was gunning hard for a job @ NJ before the economy took a dump. Great group of guys/gals. Glad to have them over here!

There's nothing more difficult than KJAX in the winter-
Whew those 65* landing next to all those 50' trees cut out out of the swamp. Man, how do any of us survive?
(Haha, pretty sure you meant KJAC :):):) )
;)

Well said my man-

We just had a few leave SWA for Delta
I have never understood pilots who don't see that as a positive for our group.
Seniority being what it is, when a pilot makes the choice to start completely over- it is a hell of a statement to management.

Guys like General who always felt the need to defend delta when pilots were leaving them for greener pastures as their management was going nuts, never had the right perspective like you do.
Hope your NetJets management gets their head out of their arse soon enough- by all accounts they are negotiating and running that op in the most ridiculous and short sighted way.
It's indefensible from a Berkshire Hathaway company. Seems counter culture to say the least. Very much hope things turn around soon.

I concur. And speaking of concur, I will never again spend my valuable time off every week submitting those crappy expense reports :)

Try Ocean Reef. Even with TEX Just trading mountains for hedge rows, golf carts and retiree's.

This mgt style IS part of the BRK culture.

SUN is not too difficult. Hardest part is not tearing your hair out when tower gives you a ten minute departure delay for a single inbound aircraft on a clear sunny day.

Latest resources

Back