Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

rvsm410

Hey everyone,

Tonight it was mentioned by doug in the other DX thread tonight, that I was sent the OLD WDFF files to restablish the WDFF site.

Well 2 things here, I did ask him to email them to me as I was willing to man the helm but until tonight I had heard nothing. Second as far as I know, I never got them, maybe a spam filter nailed them or somthing but tonights posting by him is the first time I had heard anything of this.

With this said, I would not mind collecting this information all over again and build a new site, but I would need to get everyones help in doing so.....

I would like to see what everyone thinks, but it would be great to be able to include the hiring persons name, email, company address, numbers etc...also I would like to add interview gouges , pass and jumpseat information, CASS or Non-CASS to this site as well...what does everyone think?

If you like the idea, then I will need everyone to spread the work to your friends around the industry, please have them provide their "Real" information and email so I can email them if I have questions...Of course like doug promissed, I will NEVER release the names of my sources to anyone for any reason.

I would like to be able to contact these sources every 6 months to be able to get updates so everyone has the latest and most accurate information..

Of course email me at [email protected] with questions, suggestions and ultimately th information...

Thanks

Well there, everyone has it...I have only received one email with payscales...it does not seem that there is that much interest in a new WDFF...

There aren't that many dispatchers on FI. I think the WDFF web site would still be a good idea.

Latest resources

Back