• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

dispatchguy

Dad is my favorite title
All

My Will Dispatch For Food website is down.

The radio for our internet connection got fried by a storm last weekend. We have DSL ordered to replace it, but it will be a couple of weeks before the DSL is installed.

Until then, no WDFF...

Just an FYI

Update

We have DSL - but we dont have a static IP address - so, it appears that WDFF wont be reinstated anytime soon...

With it in mediawiki format, either me or someone else would have to rewrite it into non-mediawiki format

So what would it take to get some type of web site back up for ourselves? I mean, I have built web sites a long time ago, usually on free website hosting sites, but don't know much about Wiki format web sites. Is there anything for free we can do, fairly simple, and host it on a free web hosting site?

dispatchguy- we're having a big meeting on the 26th concerning some pay issues in our office... Any chance you might have the WDFF info back up before then? Your WDFF info is a huge resource! Thanks!

dispatchguy- we're having a big meeting on the 26th concerning some pay issues in our office... Any chance you might have the WDFF info back up before then? Your WDFF info is a huge resource! Thanks!

Now that is pressure!

I have to agree that the site was a huge resource for our negotiations.

Latest resources

Back