• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

WDFF Down

dispatchguy

Dad is my favorite title
Total Time
NIL
All

My Will Dispatch For Food website is down.

The radio for our internet connection got fried by a storm last weekend. We have DSL ordered to replace it, but it will be a couple of weeks before the DSL is installed.

Until then, no WDFF...

Just an FYI

dispatchguy

Dad is my favorite title
Total Time
NIL
Update

We have DSL - but we dont have a static IP address - so, it appears that WDFF wont be reinstated anytime soon...

dispatchguy

Dad is my favorite title
Total Time
NIL
With it in mediawiki format, either me or someone else would have to rewrite it into non-mediawiki format

bgaviator

Total Time
~ 400
So what would it take to get some type of web site back up for ourselves? I mean, I have built web sites a long time ago, usually on free website hosting sites, but don't know much about Wiki format web sites. Is there anything for free we can do, fairly simple, and host it on a free web hosting site?

N271FE

Total Time
dispatchguy- we're having a big meeting on the 26th concerning some pay issues in our office... Any chance you might have the WDFF info back up before then? Your WDFF info is a huge resource! Thanks!

onewithwings

Total Time
14 yrs
dispatchguy- we're having a big meeting on the 26th concerning some pay issues in our office... Any chance you might have the WDFF info back up before then? Your WDFF info is a huge resource! Thanks!

Now that is pressure!

I have to agree that the site was a huge resource for our negotiations.