• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ways to offset first year pay?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Fitness Instructor at Golds or 24 Hr Fitness. Good deal because they are flexible with the hours and you get to work out and get paid. A buddy of mine does it and he brings in about 500 per month

On a side note too, this dude is getting laid wiht all the contacts. He has three different ladies that pay him to go to there house for personal training sessions. Of course they are all married (one to an American Capt) but that is his problem.

No matter, I'm sure the AA Capt is getting laid six ways to Sunday on his layovers.

On a side note too, this dude is getting laid wiht all the contacts. He has three different ladies that pay him to go to there house for personal training sessions. Of course they are all married (one to an American Capt) but that is his problem.

Here we have Instructordude and his adulterous bud-living proof that morons really do travel in herds.....
Maybe this guy could make some extra cash by enrolling in some type of booger-research project.... Science needs to figure out what makes a booger-eating moron like Instructordude tick.
There are all sorts of research projects one can enroll in to earn a little extra dough-I'm sure there has to be one for booger-eaters like this guy!

-Come on Instructordude, for the sake of science, let them try and figure out what your major malfunction is!
-Fun and profit-and I'll bet you would get to eat all the boogers you can handle![/quote]

See post 11 for Jmoney's second job description.

The First Rule.....

Instructordude-
Please try hard to remember this:

The First Rule about insults-They must make SENSE.
-You see, in order for an insult to be funny, it must have some type of logical point. In other words, it must make sense in the context of applying it to the person you are attempting to insult.....

That insult was lame, made no sense to anyone, and really fell flat. Please try again, or maybe have a friend try for you, since apparently you seem incapable of a good insult...

Hope this helps-you really could use some help!
-Hugs

Latest resources

Back